So, you’re thinking about becoming a fitness professional! Like us, you’re probably a little crazy, I mean, passionate, about health, exercise and everything in between. What could be better than being able to take that passion and turn it into a rewarding career that helps others AND offers unlimited potential for growth?
If you’re considering different course providers, here’s why completing an online fitness course with Fit Education is the way to kick-start your career.
Who Are Fit Education Online Courses Designed For?
If you’re looking for an exciting and practical career change? A job that recognises your hard work with a decent income? Want to be able to help others every day? Or, further develop your own knowledge and skills? Then Fit Education is for you!
Our online fitness courses are perfect for anyone who’s interested in upskilling and/or becoming a fitness professional. You don’t need to have any existing knowledge or experience working in the industry. In fact, many of our student haven’t even studied for years.
Some of our current students are:
- Studying to move from an office job to a more social and interactive career
- Looking to learn more and inspire others after making their own healthy lifestyle changes
- Fresh out of high school and eager to jump into a career with unlimited potential
- Planning to offer personal training part-time while looking after kids
- Current health professionals wanting to offer more expertise to their clients by cross-developing their skills
Whatever your background is, we’re here to help you realise your competency and become a confident fitness professional.
What Are the Benefits of Studying Online?
Studying online is the most practical and convenient way to gain a new qualification without having to centre your whole life around it.
By choosing to study online with Fit Education you’ll be able to:
- Gain instant access to your course (we love your enthusiasm to jump right on in)
- Continue working in your current job so you don’t need to be without a regular income while you study
- Fit your study in around your work, family and other commitments
- Study at your own pace and complete the course as quickly as you’d like
- Choose your own hours
- Study from anywhere in the world and take holidays when you want
- Talk directly to your instructor for one-on-one tuition
- Complete practical days to build your confidence and hands-on experience
- Access our extensive employment network of valuable contacts to help get your career off the ground.
What’s Involved in Online Study?
All Fit Education courses have a strong theoretical background with highly practical applications so you’ll feel competent and ready to transform lives.
Once enrolled, you’ll have 12 months to complete your course online.
You’ll be given full access to the student online portal that contains all the course material, lessons and exercises you need. In your own time, you can work through each course module completing both theoretical and practical assessments as you go.
Doing an online course doesn’t mean you’ll be alone! Feel free to call or email your lecturer if you’ve got any questions or need a little more help to master a new topic.
Because working in the fitness industry is a practical job, there are a few practical training days you’ll need to complete. These are a fun, hands-on experience where you’ll be able to meet and work with other students and develop your confidence in working with clients. We’ll also be there to give you extra help with any of your other course work.
Fit Education currently offer 4 levels of fitness qualifications including certificate II, III, IV and a diploma of sport development. Upon completion, you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification and can register with Fitness Australia to work anywhere in the country.
Some of our graduates have even pursued careers overseas!
Industry and Job Opportunities-
Depending on which online fitness course you complete, you’ll be fully qualified to work in a range of roles from a gym instructor to a group fitness coach and a personal trainer.
Some of the places you could work include:
- Mainstream gyms
- Personal training studios
- Sports clubs
- Larger organisations
- Community programs
- Cruise ships
- Your own personal training company
The fitness industry is booming so there’s never been a better time to get started!
Are You Ready for The Change?
There’s no time like the present!
If you’re passionate about helping people to transform their lives and want to transform yours at the same time, call us today on 1300 348 338.
With a variety of nationally recognised courses, Fit Education lets you study online in your own time to become a fully qualified fitness professional ready to take on the world.